Responsive Website Design – A Crucial First Step
Responsive website design has become the standard offering in today’s websites. Ever since Google announced that it’ll consider a website’s mobile friendliness when ranking it, responsive web design, from a website design Warrington agency, has become a prominent part of new websites. Around 2010, when it was a new concept, explaining the benefits of responsive websites to clients was an overwhelming task for website design Warrington agencies.
The question used to be “why should I get a responsive website”? Today, most clients ask website design Warrington agencies, “is my website responsive?” However, if you are new to all of this, here’s a quick overview of responsive web design and why it’s good for your business.
What’s The Build Process?
Responsive website allows the business owner to invest in a single website that works on all screen sizes. When viewed on a desktop screen your responsive website might have multiple columns. However, when viewed on a tablet, the same website will scale down to two columns, and to one column on a smartphone.
Benefits of Responsive Websites From A Website Design Warrington Agency
- You have a user friendly website that offers users seamless, consistent experience no matter the device they use to access your website.
- Google puts a lot of emphasis on mobile friendliness. Naturally, having a mobile friendly website means that your website has a better chance of ranking higher than a website that is not mobile friendly.
- Gone are the days of creating different websites for different screens. You simply invest in a single website that works on multiple screens.
- Responsive websites will render well on all the different browsers.
- You won’t have to consider a redesign for many more years to come. Your website design Warrington team will design a future ready website that’s coded from the latest frameworks.
What You’re Missing
If you don’t have a responsive website, here’s what you’re missing. Your website won’t rank up high on any of the search engines. The search engines are looking to deliver not only relevant content, but they want to take users to websites that are user friendly as well. If your website is not responsive, it won’t render well on smartphones, hence your website is not user friendly. This means that you’re missing out on a chunk of your target audience.
Moreover, when your website is hard to navigate on a smartphone, you will end up alienating your existing customers too. Increase traffic to your website, and improve your business all at the same time. Invest in a responsive website. Contact us today for a stunning, mobile friendly website that will bring qualified leads to you.
Call 01925 225 050 now for a free consultation with our website design Warrington experts.