The Digital Marketing Solutions Summit
Today there are so many great ways to learn and improve your business; you can read new blogs, attend webinars, listen to podcasts, or watch videos. Attending conferences or events is part of your “always learning, always improving” culture.
At Blue Whale Media, our team go to tech events and summits to learn more about the industry, the training we undertake is vital, but so is meeting and networking with other industry leaders.
The Digital Marketing Solutions Summit is the perfect opportunity and event to network within the media industry, here’s why:
What is The Digital Marketing Solutions Summit?
The Digital Marketing Solutions Summit is a hybrid event that continues to follow the award-winning structure, bringing key digital marketing professionals together. It provides a focused one-to-one meeting for all media or marketing businesses. It is a focused and practical event that exists, not as a theoretical talking shop but as a tangible aid to industries. This event is aimed to create opportunities and build networks that will help improve working relationships and practices.
What is involved in The Digital Marketing Solutions Summit?
The Digital Marketing Solutions Summit will bring digital marketing buyers and solution providers, saving you months of time, research and money. The event happened this year virtually due to the coronavirus pandemic. However, next year’s event has already been planned for the 13th of May. Here’s what next year’s event will guarantee:
- An audience of pre-qualified buyers
- Selected and ‘matched’ meetings
- No time wasters
- One-to-one sales meetings throughout the event
- Authentic multimedia content marketing
- Implementing data-driven marketing post data strategies
Can industry events help you and your company?
While not all conferences offer you the opportunity to meet business idols, having the opportunity to be in the same room as them and listen to how they approach a business is undoubtedly a great experience and one you can benefit from.
Industry-specific networking events are often the most valuable for anyone of any level. Business events give you the tools to keep up-to-date with industry news and developments while providing a hub of knowledge that you can tap in to.
Benefits of Industry Events
You’ll meet potential business partners and collaborate – Networking isn’t just a way to source new clients. These events are also about seeing how you can help other businesses by passing referrals or joining forces on a project.
You’ll keep up-to-date with business news and developments – Business events give you the tools to keep up-to-date with industry news and developments while providing a hub of knowledge which you can tap into.
You’ll improve work processes – Being in an environment with other successful businessmen and women will give you ideas on how to improve work processes; you can learn from mistakes and triumphs, get new insights and improve operations.
You’ll open new doors – One of the best things about attending business events is the opportunities it can bring, such as invitations to other events or workshops, increasing your visibility and presenting or speaking to an audience.
What to remember when networking?
- Make sure you leave with people knowing who you are, what you do and your company name. The way to do this is to perfect your conversation, introduce yourself clearly and adopt a friendly yet professional approach.
- Your business cards should represent your brand well and have the correct information detailed. Don’t forget to give them out and collect other people’s.
- Make sure your LinkedIn profile is up to date because some people now prefer to connect online instead. Make sure your LinkedIn profile is up to date and your smartphone is fully charged before you attend any events.
- It’s important to get across your expertise but not sound too technical.
The Digital Marketing Solutions Summit is a chance to connect with agencies and marketing solution providers who will provide tailored recommendations for your digital projects and challenges.