Blue Whale Media’s getting spooky!
Blue Whale Media has had a Halloween takeover! Our office may glisten in Christmas decorations, but our staff know how to bring Halloween to life!
On the 31st of October, our staff surprised us with their amazing Halloween costumes! Some of our staff impressed us with their commitment to the spooky holiday.
So, who have we got hiding under those spooky Halloween costumes?
- Jess (Graphic Design) dressed as the infamous Patrick Bateman from American Psycho.
- Alex (Head of Design) dressed as the famous Harry Potter.
- Maeve (Graphic Design) dressed as the cunning Jack Sparrow.
- Amy (Photographer and videographer) dressed as a spooky vampire.
- Lucy (Marketing & Copywriter) dressed as a scary witch.
- Josh (Marketing Executive) made a slight effort and dressed as a Hawian Tourist… It’s the thought that counts, right?
- And for the star of the show… Kabir (Web Developer) went all out and amazed us with his Joker costume!
The grand finale of the day was our Pumpkin Carving Competition! Maeve won with her rockin and rollin Elvis-inspired Pumpkin! She captured his iconic rockstar style in pumpkin form. It was truly an impressive masterpiece from the hair to the facial expressions!
A special shoutout to Vicky (Quality Assurance Officer) for her runner-up pumpkin. She created a fantastic Kirby Pumpkin that was a very close second!
A huge thanks to our staff, that showed us how to get spooky on Halloween with their amazing fancy dress! It made for a very fun day at Blue Whale Media HQ.
See what else we get up to over on our social media!