How to get the most out of your Facebook ads campaign
Facebook is one of the most widely used social networking sites in the world. It has over 1.79 billion users daily, so it creates a massive potential for online marketing through ads. However, you also need a good strategy and plan to run your ads to make the best out of it. Here, we have listed some ways to maximize your social ads campaign. Keep reading to find out!
Use Carousel Ads
Carousel ads are great to make your ads more attractive. It allows you to customize and display multiple products in a single swipe-able ad. You can:
- Display up to 10 images or videos
- Add different CTA’s (Call To Action) for all uploaded images or videos.
- Link them to different pages based on the ad
At the same time, it also has other benefits:
- It is very cost-effective, generating around 30-40% lower CPC (Cost-per-conversion).
- It has a 20-30% lower cost per click compared to standard image ads.
- It gives you the creative freedom to merge different ads and include more information.
- It engages users and draws their curiosity to swipe over to the next ad.
Opt for Engagement Marketing Objective
A widespread problem you may face is reaching out to your followers. And Facebook algorithm does not allow a lot of exposure for your organic posts. Therefore, to maximize your reach, you should set up the engagement ads. This will get an audience for you from the people who had already liked, commented, or shared the post.
Use Facebook Analytics
This is a perfect tool because it gives you information such as:
- Total clicks for your contact information
- Total views of your page from users as well as those not logged in to Facebook
- The number of page previews
- Number of likes on the page
- The number of people who saw the post on your timeline
- New page followers information
- The number of people who recommended the page
You can check the page analytics by opening Facebook and clicking on the top menu’s insights option.
Use Ad Exchange called FBX
FBX (Facebook Exchange) is a new proprietary platform for advertising services. It is for desktop users and is an outstanding feature for ad campaigns because:
- FBX has real-time bid purchases for ads on Facebook.
- It allows you to place ads directly into users timeline or on the sidebar.
- You can also target impressions of Facebook users based on their searches made on Google.
Mobile App Install Ads
This is also a great way to boost your ad campaign. This works for app promotion, where you have an app, and you are running an ad on Facebook. The Mobile App install Ads through sponsored stories have an excellent click rate.
All these tools and features can be beneficial. And if you want to make the best out of your ads campaign on Facebook, trying them out will make a huge difference.