Benefits of filming your live events
Trying to promote your business at an event? Why not try an event video? It is a perfect way to boost brand awareness. Event videos are one of the most demanding types of business promotion because there is so much to keep track of.
However, the statistics of event marketing from 2019 showed that 73% of businesses have all increased their use of video.
Event videos are an essential tool for promoting your business, but what can they do for you?
- You can connect with people face to face, your event videos can reach out to people from all walks of life regardless of where they are in the world. By connecting with people via videos, you are promoting your business. Videoing an event gives you the chance to capture video testimonials from your audience. This will add value to your promotional content as well as boosting customer confidence and engagement.
- You’ll discover things you never knew about your target audience. By using videos in your event marketing strategy, it may help you find out who is most interested in your brand what appeals to them most. Videos will help you to develop an online presence for your audience that is open and inviting. Event videos help your brand to be more transparent, which will increase the trust of your audience.
- Cost-effectively produce event videos because internet users love videos; by using Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, you can create free videos that promote your company. You can show your viewers that you’re an active business with social media videos and extend the marketing potential of your event by filming it. Event videos can do this and act as promotional material to encourage brand awareness, leads and sales all at once.
- You can also improve your team’s performance for future events by watching your videos back with your team. By identifying your strengths and weaknesses from what you’ve recorded, you can aid your team’s training. The videos can be used to teach staff how to perform well at events and how to promote your business effectively.
- Building an archive of your event videos isn’t just about your immediate marketing goals. It’s about the future also and it shows prospective clients what you’ve achieved and helps tell the story of your business — creating material that can be repurposed in multiple ways. You can use videos of prior events on your websites as an example of ICYMI, or you can use it on Youtube and Social media platforms for lead generation.
- Videos are significant assets for company websites; it helps engage website videos and make your business more credible and modern. Video also increases how much time users spend on your page – viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to the 10% when reading it in text.
- Documenting an event through video is an excellent way of maximising content and taking the full potential of the trend. Event videos can increase your reach, add value, create event longevity, showcase your work, promotional and publicity tool as well as being able to share on many social media platforms.