How Much Does a Website Cost to Build?
How much does a website cost to build? That’s the first question most clients ask. As a web design Warrington agency specialising in small business websites, we understand the importance of that question.
So how much does a website cost to build a good quality website in the UK? The answer depends on your requirements. We can build a website for as little as £99 + VAT and upwards of £1000 for ecommerce websites.
If you need a standard 4-page website that gets you noticed and brings in enquiries, our 4-page Bowhead Whale Business in a Box website package at £295 + VAT would be perfect. And if you want a website with full CMS access, we can build one for you for £495 + VAT.
You get a high quality, fully responsive and stunning website for a fraction of what you’d pay a big-name web design agency.
That’s not the only reason why hundreds of businesses choose our web design agency in Warrington.
How Much Does a Website from Blue Whale Media Cost?
We also build bespoke websites to meet our clients’ requirements and budget. We work with all types of businesses across the UK. As a digital agency, we build websites that are Google friendly.
So whether you are looking for a small website or are looking for a broader reach, Blue Whale Media can build the right website within your budget.
Take a look at our plans for start up businesses.
- Minke Whale Business in a Box Package – £99 + VAT for a single page website
- Bowhead Whale Business in a Box Package – £295 + VAT for a 4-page website with restricted CMS access
- Orca Whale Business in a Box Package – £495 + VAT for an 8-page website with full CMS access
The Breakup of Costs
There are other costs that you need to consider when building your website. This includes:
- Domain name registration – Around £10 per year
- Hosting – £10 per month with our web design Warrington agency
- Content – If you write this yourself, you only need to put in the necessary time. If you would like for us to write your website copy, we can do so for a nominal fee of £50 per page.
- Static website – From £99 to £495 depending on the functionality and number of pages you want
- ECommerce website – From £995 to £2500 depending on the number of products and the features you require
- SEO – From £100 and upwards per month depending on the amount of work you want your web design Warrington agency to put in
- Website maintenance costs – Anywhere from £20 to £60 per month with our web design Warrington agency
So there you go. That should give you a clear idea about the costs involved in building a new website for your business. With Blue Whale Media, take your business online with a high quality website that doesn’t break your bank. Contact us today for a free consultation.