The six most effective types of social media advertising in 2020
Social media advertising is a fast-growing trend. It is an excellent platform for interactions and creating a network of consumers. It is one of the best marketing tools that provide huge sales and increases conversions with a lower acquisition cost. Here are six of the most effective types of social media advertising.
Facebook is the most popular social networking site. With 2 billion users monthly, it is the perfect platform to put your ads and virtually reach millions of people. The ad campaigns you can choose are:
- Free shipping
- Limited-time offers
It is also an ideal marketing site because:
- It has low ad costs
- A high-converting landing page rate
Up next, we have Instagram. It has over 500 million monthly users and has a high audience engagement rate. Why choose Instagram?
- It is visually oriented, i.e., photos and videos.
- The user base is generally in the 18-29 years of age.
- You can directly link the ad to a landing page or product.
An important statistic to remember is that the audience engagement rate of Instagram is:
- About 58% higher than Facebook
- About 2000% higher than Twitter
Twitter has over 320 million active users monthly. It is a viral site that provides access for users to connect with niche or mainstream influencers. It is:
- A viable network for organic engagement
- You don’t need to pay to reach our followers
- Has a high sales rate from users
Twitter is also being used by many eCommerce stores to push for brand awareness and promotions for products with direct conversions. A model called Twitter website cards hosts about 100 characters that display a variety of rich media.
Pinterest is another site with an average of 175 million users monthly. It is a visual site with photos, and about 80% of the audiences are women. Key points to consider are:
- The audience engagement is high.
- Most of the images are custom built, so it attracts a lot of users.
- Most of the users look for creative images of products and purchase them through links on the site.
eCommerce web design in Liverpool also particularly value Pinterest’s highly targeted search engine. Based on the keywords and searches made, retailers can post relevant ads to promote their brand and products. They can also choose the ads’ positions to be displayed on Pinterest’s board and make it more visible for users.
Linkedin is a professional networking site, with about 277 million active monthly users. Through this site, you can:
- Find the highest average disposable income.
- Find the highest quality leads to specific industries.
- Use B2B ads.
Snapchat is another popular social networking platform. The average monthly users are around 300 million. One of the most significant factors that make this a great avenue for social media ads is its audience engagement within 18-34. So this also makes an ideal platform for running your ads.