Types of Content to Post to Spice Up Your Instagram Feed
Are you beginning to feel the drag of social media? Posting the same content over and over? If you’re feeling bored then it is safe to say that your audience definitely is as well. But don’t worry, our marketing team here at Blue Whale Media is here to save the day and give you some fun and creative ways to reignite that love for your beloved social media platforms.
In this blog, we will be going over some new content ideas as well as some little tips and tricks to keep in mind when you’re making content in the future. You know what to do… keep reading to find out more!
If you have been creating the same type of content for a while you can feel yourself slowly becoming stagnant. Maybe that’s with your ideas, your engagement or even your motivation.
But let’s go back to basics for a second. Your social media content should express your business and what you stand for. Go back through your market research and see if you can look at it from a different angle. How have your customers changed/ what are their behaviours like in the day-day? I think it’s also time to remind you that only 25% of your content should be related to selling something. The other 75% should be content your customers can relate to or learn something from.
Now we all know TikTok has taken the world by storm. But Instagram actually has its own version of this on its platform. If you’re not looking to venture to a completely different platform and build your following up again then Instagram Reels will be a perfect option for you. You could follow fun trends, post behind the scenes or even go all out and create videos talking about your products/ services (people love to see whos behind the brand)
Old but gold. Instagram Carousels are a great way to show a collection of images you may not want to post on its own. You could use this feature to tell a story of how you got to the finished product or even a before and after post. This is a great way to show your audience all the hard work that goes into your product or service. This can create a sense of authenticity and really help to humanise your brand. Which can result in a better customer relationship.